The AdSense program has become quite common for millions of webmasters around the globe because the income generated from it is really amazing. It is a popular method of advertising and is less intrusive than any other banner ads. It is mostly used for online advertising and is beneficial to both the webmasters and the advertisers for their “pay per click” methodology. This has helped the average people to make some huge passive income and interestingly entrepreneurs are getting their first revenues from AdSense rather than their affiliate programs.
AdSense do not have any start up costs and if your site has a lot of traffic you can easily place an ad on the pages and watch the money build up. You should keep your content fresh to attract the visitors and keep them coming back. It serves contextual ads and you don’t have to be anxious about the type of ad displayed in your site. AdSense will analyze the content of the site and accordingly it will throw up the ads that best match your content. When web browsers view the ad on your site and click on it for more information the owner of the site earns money. This concept is usually stated as click through rate (CTR).
There are Numerous Factors that Affect the Revenues of AdSense.
- Relevant ads: The ads served by Google should be relevant to the content of your site so that when the visitors click on them, they find it interesting and informative. Without fresh content they will not click on them and you will miss the purpose of AdSense.
- Website traffic: People are usually inquisitive regarding information and if they find something interesting they will definitely click. Interesting topic attracts traffic and your AdSense instigates the individual to click your ad and view what it has to offer.
- Earnings per click: If your AdSense earning per click are higher, then you can reach your revenue target with less clicks. Your content should be rich in keywords such that the ads that you get produce higher earnings per click.
- Interesting topic: Select a fairly popular topic like web design that can assure you of enough demand and advertisers to provide your AdSense ads on sites. A topic that is of no demand will not have enough advertisers and this will not add to your revenues.
- Position: People usually have an overall view of the website before reading its inner pages and so the best way to place an ad is the top left or right corner.